We are now accepting applications for potential retailers for all 3 of our milk paint lines. If you would like more info please fill out the online application below and we will get back to you with more info.
Frequently asked questions:
- What is the initial investment?
- Old Fashioned Milk Paint & Farmhouse Finishes Safe Paint – $400 opening order. Must purchase $600 in product per year to keep your wholesale pricing.
- Sweet Pickins Milk Paint – $650 opening order. Must purchase $400 in product every 6 months to keep your wholesale pricing.
Although we have kept our minimum orders and annual purchase requirements low, we still expect you to keep product in stock for your customers. We don’t require a certain amount of shelf space to be used for our product, we know that each of you have different circumstances and budgets. But, we both know its frustrating to go into a brick & mortar and for them not to have sufficient product. We urge you to keep all colors in stock and a good variety of finishing coats as well as Extra Bond on hand.
- Old Fashioned Milk Paint & Farmhouse Finishes Safe Paint – there is no mileage exclusivity. Each location will be taken on a case by case basis.
- Sweet Pickins Milk Paint – 10 miles radius between retailers.
3. Other paint lines? No problem! As much as we love milk paint, we know its not the right paint for every project out there and we all like choices. Plus, milk paint is the perfect medium to use with other paints.
4. Haven’t tried milk paint yet? We STRONGLY encourage you to be familiar with the product. We do offer several discounted bundles on our website for you to give it a try 1st.
5. Retailer training – at the current moment, we do not have a retailer training set up. We are working on this for the future. We will be working on videos for our website and we are always here both by phone, video calls, emails – whatever it takes.