Right around the corner at the bottom of the stairs is a closet door that seems innocent enough….

But then….it opens to this….

And unfortunately, its jam packed like that all the way through, even wrapped around and under the stairs…

You see, we are having a 2nd furnace added to our home this Saturday and they need full access under the stairs…so it has be cleaned out today…

My husband is expecting this closet to be “clean” – like “no junk left in it when im done clean”.  But…he doesnt understand…there is so much potential for some awesome crap to be made from this potential hoarders closet.  So i will do what i can.  Throw away what i can, maybe even sell what i can?

……………………….

If you dont hear back from me soon, call someone please and have them rescue me ;)

1. karen bates
    karen bates says:

You sure put a smile on my face this early morn! I am loving it that someone else has so much junk…opps stuff! Vintage goodies. Honestly, before you head into that jungle be sure and take your cell phone with you, in case you get lost! Don’t get rid of anything….just store it under the bed!

2. Kathy
    Kathy says:

Looks like a friend day! Get a friend over to help sort into piles! Trash, donate, sell and of course keep;) kinda looking like a few parts of my house! I can get my car into the garage, but can barely get in and out of car. There is cool stuff in there! Darn maybe later on I will get to it.

3. Mindi
    Mindi says:

LOL! I love that I am not the only one that has a secret stash somewhere. It is probably good you have an incentive to get it done, I think that is what I need!

Good Luck! I think under the bed is a good idea….

4. Allison
    Allison says:

Uhhh…. take it to a neutral location and let us come take a stab at it? It all looks GREAT and I’d be willing to buy some…. :)

5. Julie
    Julie says:

I used to have a closet like that! My new house doesn’t have one…yet. Maybe I should blow off work tomorrow, road trip to your house and shop in your closet? LOL Kinda like I’ve been shopping my mom’s garage since their move – but hers is FREE!

Good luck. I’ll put the bloodhounds and St. Bernards on standby.

6. Elissa
    Elissa says:

Hi My Name is Sausha and I have a hoarding problem!! hahaha Just kidding, half my basement is a hoarded mess! At least you see potential for your stuff I just hang onto it and never get rid of it. Take care friend!