Has everyone heard the news?  Google Friend Connect will no longer be available for non Blogger blogs as of 3/1/12?

With my new design, i switched over to WordPress.  So this means if you dont resubscribe to my blog in some other way, i will loose ya!  I dont want that to happen!

This also means, any other blogs you are following via Google Friend Connect that are not through Blogger, you will loose their posts as well!

So, we have removed the normal “follow me” box from my sidebar so that wont be an option anymore, i’ve had a few emails about how to sign up for my blog since the switch.

You can still follow along by-

1.   Google reader (or there are many options for other readers) by clicking on the RSS feed icon on my sidebar under the “connect”         tab – its the one that looks like a rainbow.

2.  You can sign up to get all my posts sent directly to your email, that option is on under the “subscribe” tab

3.  You can follow me on Facebook

4.  OR my new favorite way to follow my favorite blogs, is through BLOGLOVIN.  Its very simple and easy to use.  Under the “subscribe” tab is an option for that.

So, whatever you do you better get on it!  Remember as of 3/1/12 you will loose my site and probably lots of other ones if you have signed up through Google Friend Connect.

1. Bliss
    Bliss says:

I signed up for Bloglovin, but I don’t understand it yet. I had hoped it was something that we added code to our blog and the blogs show up there. It’s a separate “place” to log in at and I like going to my blog and reading my blog roll. So next I will learn what the RSS is. What a learning experience it is for me so I can follow you!

~Bliss~

2. Sandra Licher
    Sandra Licher says:

Oh boy…I just spent all morning on my blog figuring out a banner using Picasa and I follow so many blogs! This is getting to be a full-time job with no pay! LOL! At least you have a business! You go girl! And thanks for the info!

They did such a good job, its exactly what i wanted – thanks so much for the referral!!! And no, i dont think i will be going to Haven, but i am going to SNAP – you going to that one?

3. Heather :) :) :)
    Heather :) :) :) says:

How did you find out about this? I don’t think Google ever said anything…that I noticed anyway…I did add you to my blog roll, but I’m wondering if that’s different than Google Friend Connect. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

i read it on another blog one day and then did some research, i guess the release from google came out a couple months ago

i love your design – its so cute and original, but i know what you mean, sometimes you just need a change!

4. Adriane
    Adriane says:

I love that you made one blog..I would flip back and forth, lol! Anyhow have you thought about adding Linky to your blog? It is a blog reader that I found on Beyond the Picket Fence Blog. A group of bloggers help create it and so far I have liked it! Here is the link if you want to check it out http://www.linkyfollowers.com/. Oh I am in love with that sofa table! I wish you lived by me just so I could come and work for you for free and learn! Love it!